Saturday 8 September 2012

Puy du fou

On Friday (yesterday), Olivier and Sophie took me to go see a play called Puy du Fou.  It is the story of the history of Vendée, the province I am currently in, and it is the largest outdoor show in the world.  It was amazing!  There were knights, cannons and fireworks, and even though it was in French, I still understood because it's mostly acting with a few poetic words in between.  It started at 10 pm and ended at 12.  The lighting was absolutely amazing.  If any of you ever go to this half of Europe I encourage you to see this show, because it is spectacular.

Beside the site of the play is the theme park, which I am going to tomorrow.  I'll take lots of pictures, but I will probably post only one.  That's all for now  :)

Here is the link to the theme park's website:  Puy du Fou.

No comments:

Post a Comment