Saturday 20 October 2012

Last weekend, I went to a discotheque with Mary-Lou and a friend of hers.  There weren't many people, which I found strange since it was Friday, but apparently Thursday is the big party day in France.  Saturday is pretty big too, but not as much as Thursday.  It was fun, the music was really loud.  Even Mary-Lou said afterwards that it was too loud.  The DJ wasn't wearing his earphones, they were just hanging around his neck.  I think he'll probably be deaf at 30.  It was good music though!  I had lots of fun, and I think I want to go to clubs in Canada when I'm old enough (and when my friends are old enough) I got sprayed with champagne at some point, so one of my dresses smells a little alcoholic, and we were knocked into by some really drunk people on more than one occasion.  It was a fun night, we got home at about 4 am.  The next day we had waffles after lunch, which were awesome.  I will own a waffle maker at some point in my life.  On Saturday night we went to a hip hop battle, which was also pretty amazing.  There were these little kids that were maybe 6 or 7 that could do all of these flips and tricks that I could never hope to do.  It was another fun (if very late) night.  On Sunday we went to a museum, which was educational.  I didn't get sprayed with champagne, but I did learn about the war of Vendee, which many people died in, including women and children which were massacred in their homes.  All in all a very good end to the week.  I'll do 2 more posts this weekend to make up for not posting last week.  I'm only really writing that there to guilt my future self into writing more.  Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment